- ST.MARY’S WELL & CHURCH OF ANNUNCIATION
- CHURCH OF PRIMACY & CHURCH OF MULTIPLICATION
- VIA DOLOROSA
- CHURCH OF THE ASCENSION
- DEAD SEA
COLOMBO – AMMAN
- Welcome to your “Travel Sensate” HOLY LAND TOUR.
- A company representative will meet you at the Bandaranaike International Airport.
- After completing immigration formalities, depart to Jordan.
- Arrive in Jordan in the afternoon. (Amman is the Capital of Jordan, known in Biblical times as Rabbath Amman).
- After clearing immigration formalities, Transfer to Sheikh Hussein Bridge and clear immigration formalities and drive to Nazareth
- Visit St. Mary’s well.
- Visit the Church of Annunciation (where Angel Gabriel appeared to Virgin Mary) and the Church of St Joseph (where St. Joseph had his carpentry shop).
- Then proceed to Cana of Galilee (first miracle of turning water into wine). Attend mass and you can renew your marriage vows.
- Check-in at hotel in Nazareth for dinner and overnight stay.
* Meals included: Lunch in Coach & Dinner at Hotel.
GALILEE- CAPERNAUM –BETHLEHEM
- Breakfast at hotel. Drive through Tiberius and then take a boat ride across the Sea of Galilee (as taken by Jesus and his disciples).
- Special baptism service for pilgrims at the Yardenit Baptismal site at the Jordan River. Lunch at St. Peter’s restaurant with St. Peter’s fish.
- Proceed to Capernaum (The second home of Jesus) see the ancient Synagogue and the site of St Peter’s House.
- Visit the Church of Primacy (The place where Jesus instructed his disciples to throw their nets to the starboard side of their boat where they caught an abundance of fish).
- Visit Church of Multiplication (The place where Jesus blessed the fishes and the bread). Visit the Mount of Beatitudes (Venue of Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount) & attend mass here. Drive to Bethlehem for dinner and overnight stay.
* Meals included: Breakfast at hotel, Lunch at Restaurant & Dinner at Hotel.
VIA DOLOROSA – AIN KAREM – BETHLEHEM
- Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Mount of Olives and visit the Church of the Ascension of Jesus; this is the place where Jesus ascended to heaven. You could see the footprints of Jesus on the rock.
- Walk to Pater Noster Church (Church of Our Lords’ Prayer)
- Visit Chapel of Dominus Flevit where Jesus wept over the old city of Jerusalem. Attend Mass here. You can have a view of the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock from here.
- Visit the Church of Agony, Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations.
- Visit Church of Mary Magdalene (The place where Blessed mother’s body was buried). (This is an extra sight, will be visited only if time available).
- Enter the old city of Jerusalem through St Stephen’s Gate (where St. Stephen was stoned). Visit the Pool of Bethesda (where the crippled man was healed after 38 years)
- Visit the Church of St. Anne. Later, walk along the Via Dolorosa (Way of the Cross) with stops at every station. Then visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchers, Mt. Calvary & Golgotha. Walk to the Garden Tomb (Place where Jesus Christ was crucified). Lunch at Restaurant.
- Visit St. John the Baptist Church (This is the place where John the Baptist was born. The Grotto dates back to the 1st century).Visit Church of the Visitation (This is a traditional site where Mary came to visit her cousin Elizabeth, who was pregnant with her child John)
- Visit the Church of the Nativity (Birthplace of Jesus Christ). Visit Church of St. Catherine (Where midnight Christmas mass is held each year).
- Visit Milk Grotto. (Tradition states that while Mary was nursing Jesus, some of her milk spilled within these confines turning the grotto into myriad of white spots.
- Return to the Hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
* Meals included: Breakfast at Hotel, Lunch at restaurant & Dinner at Hotel.
BETHLEHEM – BETHANY – JERICHO
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Arrive at Mount Zion and proceed to the Upper Room which is built on top of the Tomb of David. Proceed to the Dormition Abbey.
- Walk to the Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu (The place where Peter wept when the cock crowed for the third time marking his denial of Jesus Christ).
- After, visit the Dungeon where, as tradition says, Jesus was kept before he was taken to trial. Later, drive to Bethany to visit the house of Mary and Martha and the tomb of Lazarus.
- Drive to Jericho. Lunch at Restaurant.
- Proceed to view the Sycamore Tree which Zacchaeus the tax collector climbed to see Jesus while he was passing this area.
- Visit the Dead Sea (Lowest place in the world/Saltiest Sea. So dense you do not sink but float on the surface).
- Visit Qumran where the Dead Sea scrolls were found.
- Then proceed to Shepherd’s Field & Attend Mass. Pass by Rachel’s Tomb.
- Return to the Hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
* Meals included: Breakfast at hotel, Lunch at restaurant & Dinner at Hotel.
BETHLEHEM – AMMAN
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Check-out from hotel & Drive to Sheikh Hussein Bridge border to complete immigration formalities and enter Jordan.
- Lunch at restaurant. Visit St. George’s Orthodox Church.
- Transfer to airport for the flight to Colombo.
- Depart to Colombo.
* Meals included: Breakfast at hotel & Lunch at Restaurant.
AMMAN – COLOMBO
- Colombo – Amman – Colombo economy class return air ticket.
- All Transportation by A/C coach in Jordan & Israel.
- 01 night in Nazareth & 03 Nights in Bethlehem 03-04 star hotel accommodation with breakfast & dinner.
- Daily lunch at quality restaurants.
- English & Sinhala speaking guides throughout the tour.
- Professional Guiding fees.
- Israel visa fee & Border taxes.
- Jordan dual entry visa fee.
- Liquor & other beverages consumed during meals.
- Bills for food consumed from the mini bar in hotel rooms.
- Laundry charges at hotels.
- Payments for any damages done to the room during the stay.
- Custom duties or excess luggage fees exposed on goods.
- Transportation to/from Colombo airport.
- Driver Tips.
- Travel Insurance Policy. (Compulsory)
- Payments: 50% required at the time of booking & balance payment 01 Month prior to departure.
Voluntary cancellation policy
- Between 15 – 07 days before departure – Charge 25% of tour cost.
- Between 07 – 03 days before departure – Charge 40% of tour cost.
- Within 03 days before departure – Charge 60% of tour cost.