- DAMBULLA CAVE TEMPLE
- TRINCOMALEE BEACH
- COLOMBO CITY TOUR
KATUNAYAKE – DAMBULLA (APPROX 03 HOURS DRIVE)
- Welcome to your “Travel Sensate” SRI LANKA TOUR.
- After clearing the immigration, you will be greeted & assisted by a senior company representative at the AirPort. Transfer to Dambulla.
- Arrive in Dambulla & Check-in at hotel.
- Visit Dambulla cave temple. Also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla, this is a World Heritage Site in Sri Lanka.
- It is the largest and best-preserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka.
- The rock towers 160m over the surrounding plains.
- Major attractions are spread over 5 caves, which contain statues and paintings.
- These paintings and statues are related to Lord Buddha & his life.
- There total of 153 Buddha statues, 3 statues of Sri Lankan kings & 4 statues of Gods & Goddesses.
- Return back to hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
DAMBULLA – TRINCOMALEE (APPROX 02 HOURS DRIVE)
- Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Trincomalee.
- Arrive in Trincomalee & Check-in at hotel.
- Visit one of the most beautiful cities in Sri Lanka, which is the port city of Trincomalee.
- It is a port city located on the eastern side of the island.
- The city is located on a peninsula which is between the outer and inner harbor.
- Trinco today is the fifth largest natural harbor.
- Next visit Kanniya Hot water spring which has the history from the King Rawana era.
- It says that King Ravana stuck the earth with his sword in several spots and several fountains were started on those places.
- Return back to hotel for some free time and overnight stay.
- Enjoy your breakfast at hotel.
- Pristine white sands, stretch far into the distance.
- The gentle waves slip softly to shore. The turquoise ocean seems endless as it blends into the clouds.
- Slowly, the golden sun lifts above the horizon – paradise at dawn? At your Hotel, this is just another ordinary morning.
- Located 275km from Colombo on the Northern East Coast of Sri Lanka, Nilaweli is the ultimate getaway for those who wish for quiet bliss on a tropical heaven, far from the cares of life.
- It’s full day free time for you to enjoy and experience the beauty of Trincomalee beach. Overnight at the hotel.
- Enjoy your Breakfast at hotel. Visit the lover’s leap.
- The touching story behind Lover’s Leap is not a legend.
- It is a true story attested by an inscription on a pillar on Swami Rock.
- Then you’ll have your Lunch at a restaurant and then it’s time for do a little shopping in Trinco city.
- Return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
TRINCOMALEE – SIGIRIYA (APPROX 02 HOURS DRIVE)
- Enjoy your breakfast at hotel.
- Check-out from hotel & transfer to Sigiriya.
- Arrive in Sigiriya & check-in at hotel.
- Visit the ancient rock fortress and palace ruin, surrounded by the remains of an extensive network of gardens, reservoirs, and other structures.
- A popular tourist destination, Sigiriya is also renowned for its ancient paintings which are reminiscent of the Ajanta Caves of India. It is one of the Eight wonders of the World.
- Sigiriya may have been inhabited through prehistoric times.
- It was used as a rock-shelter mountain monastery from about the 5th century BC.
- Return back to hotel for some free time & overnight stay.
SIGIRIYA – NEGOMBO
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel.
- Then transfer to Negombo.
- Arrive in Negombo & check-in at hotel.
- Negombo beach was Sri Lanka’s first beach resort and is an ideal place to start or end your holiday in Sri Lanka.
- Because it is conveniently located only 15 km from Sri Lanka’s International Airport, And also it is used by the Portuguese, Dutch and British as main export harbor for cinnamon you still can see many historical buildings. In the lagoon, lobsters and prawns are caught and served as fascinating delicacies in the restaurants.
- Spend a little time in Negombo town for shopping in the evening.
- And back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
NEGOMBO – KATUNAYAKE
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. A little free time to arrange your things to go back to your home. Transfer to Katunayake Airport for final departure.